Appel a communication – Stone 2020 – 14th International Congress on the Deterioration and Conservation of Stone
Le 14e Congrès international sur la détérioration et la conservation de la pierre se tiendra
à Göttingen, en Allemagne,
du 7 au 12 Septembre 2020
L’appel à communications est ouvert jusqu’au 1er Juillet 2019.
Vous pouvez soumettre un résumé (de 300 mots) en cliquant ici.
Voici les informations de l’organisateur (en anglais) :
The International Congress on the Deterioration and Conservation of Stone is a quadrennial event that brings together the world-wide community of researchers, managers and practitioners who are concerned about the conservation of cultural stone structures and objects.
Talks and presentations will focus on:
- Characterisation of damage phenomena of stone and related building materials (plaster, rendering, mortar etc.)
- Methods for the investigation of stone decay; in-situ and non-destructive testing
- Long-term monitoring of stone monuments and buildings
- Simulation and modelling of decay
- Technology and development of improved treatments and use of stone in new buildings
- Assessment of long-term effects of treatments
- Impact of climate change on stone decay of Cultural Heritage
- Reports about stone conservation: case studies and projects
- Digitalization and documentation in stone conservation
We would like to invite you to contribute and share your experience by presenting your own actual research and your experience from application in the field. As usual, your submitted abstracts will be reviewed and commented on by our esteemed Scientific Committee members.
Contributions will be publishes in the printed conference proceedings.
More information are available on our website.